The healing that I have witnessed through the tools and skills gained in psychotherapy is priceless.
Individual therapy is offered at $150 per 50-60 minute session.
Couples / Intimate partner relationships therapy is offered at $180 per session (60-75 mins). I offer an initial assessment session for 90-120 mins at $250/session.
Lower-fee slots may be available for those who qualify.
Supervision, Consultation and Mindfulness coaching – I help clinicians prepare for licensure examinations. I also provide clinical consultation to other professionals–previous clients have included doctors, licensed and pre-licensed psychotherapists and interns, and others in different disciplines.
Trainings and Workshops – rates vary depending on the amount of time it takes to prepare and offer the workshop and your agency’s budget. Below are some of the workshops and trainings I have provided:
- Using Mindfulness for enhancement of self-care and prevention / managing burn-out
- Examining Power and Privilege: Improving Trust and Communication in the Workplace. (through the UNTraining)
- Anti-Racism/Anti-Oppression Training for Psychotherapists and Supervisors
- The Art of Self-Care (Self-care for Artists)
- LGBTQI-SGL Stigma and Oppression
- Working With Latino Families
- Positive behavioral parenting techniques; Information, Inspiration, Therapies, and Treatments for Restless and Impulsive Children (in Spanish)
- Latinx Psychology
E-mail Communication / Report and Evaluation Preparation (writing psychological assessments for immigration court for asylum and U-Visa cases; disability, etc.) – $2.50/minute.
Insurance – I accept several insurance plans. Be aware that most insurance carriers require a severe mental diagnosis for reimbursement. Contact your insurance carrier for details on how this information may be used in the future.
Sometimes, your insurance carrier allows you to see a psychotherapist of your choice (as an out-of-network provider). I can provide you with Professional Services Statements that you can then submit to your insurance, or for reimbursement through you Health Care Flexible Spending Account.